By nature, all dogs are evolved as carnivores, biologically adapted for a diet rich and varied in fresh meats with smaller amounts of fruits, vegetables and grasses. ACANA Freshwater Fish features an unmatched variety of local ingredients that are raised or fished by people we know and trust and then delivered to our Kentucky DogStar Kitchens fresh each day!
Directions & Dosage
Every dog Is different. Feeding amounts will vary with age and activity. Use the chart on the package as an Initial guide and adjust amounts accordingly. Feed twice daily and always provide fresh clean water. Puppies: at 1 - 3 months old feed twice the adult amount, at 3 6 months feed 1 times the adult amount. At 6 11 months feed 1 times the adult amount.
Rainbow trout, whole blue catfish, catfish meal, whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green peas, catfish oil, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole white perch, alaskan cod meal, pollock oil, mackerel meal, lentil fiber, natural cod flavor, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, mixed tocopherols (preservative), dried kelp, zinc proteinate, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole apples, whole pears, freeze-dried cod liver, riboflavin, calcium pantothenate, copper proteinate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rose hips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- ACANA Freshwater Fish is rich in nourishing fish proteins and oils, while limiting unwanted carbohydrates and synthetic additives
- Contains 2 1/2 lbs of Fresh Rainbow Trout, 1 1/4 lb of Fresh Blue Catfish, and 1/2 lb of Fresh White Perch
- 60% Premium Fish Ingredients, 40% Vegetables, Fruits, and Botanicals
- Biologically Appropriate: Protein-Rich, Carbohydrate-Limited
- Wholeprey Superfood: Fish + Organs + Bones