- ACANA Regionals Grasslands cat food is nutrient-dense and high in protein, nourishing cats completely with whole grass-fed lamb, freshwater trout, and free-run quail
- With rich inclusions of quality animal ingredients, ACANA cat food uses meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, delivering the nutrients cats need naturally
- Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and trust, from regional farms, ranches, and waters, and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw
- Grain-free, with no gluten, potato, or tapioca, common in today’s pet foods, ACANA cat food is crafted from whole, quality animal ingredients for a
- Biologically Appropriate diet that nourishes cats according to their natural, biological needs
Kentucky is home to lush grasslands, where farms and ranches benefit from long summers and fertile soils. Reflecting our Kentucky home, ACANA Grasslands features a richly nourishing variety of fresh local lamb, free-run duck, whole eggs, and freshwater fish. Prepared in our Kentucky DogStar kitchens from America's best and freshest ingredients, ACANA Grasslands is guaranteed to keep your cat healthy, happy, and strong.
Directions & Dosage
Every cat Is different. Feeding amounts will vary with age and activity. Use the chart on the package as an Initial guide and adjust amounts accordingly. Feed twice daily and always provide fresh clean water. Kittens: post-weaning (5 weeks old) feed 1/4 cup per lbs of body weight, at 20 weeks feed 1/8 cup per lbs of body weight. Use the chart as a guide by 52 weeks.
Deboned lamb, deboned duck, whole eggs, lamb meal, catfish meal, goat meal, whole green peas, red lentils, pinto beans, rainbow trout, lamb fat, chickpeas, green lentils, whole yellow peas, herring oil, quail, duck meal, lentil fiber, natural lamb flavor, lamb tripe, lamb liver, lamb kidney, duck giblets (liver, heart, kidney), duck cartilage, dried kelp, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, freeze-dried lamb liver, freeze-dried duck liver, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 36 %
Crude fat (min.) 18 %
Crude fiber (max.) 4 %
Moisture (max.) 10 %
Dietary Starch (max.) 15%
Sugars (max.) 1.2%
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.1 %
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.15 %
Calcium (min.) 1.9 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1.3 %
Magnesium (min.) 0.1%
Taurine (min.) 0.1%
Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 0.8 %
Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3 %
Total Microorganisms* (min.) 100MM CFU/lb
(Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.