- Rehydration product that helps keep goats energized and healthy
- Combats the loss of fluids at freshening by re-establishing a positive energy balance
- Helps to rehydrate during times of stress to maintain normal body fluid and electrolyte balance
- A high potassium electrolyte for quick replacement
- Highly palatable and fortified to combat dehydration
- Contains multiple energy sources
Hydration is the key component to helping goats stay healthy and energized. Goat BlueLite has been proven to be an effective way to ensure that your goats are well hydrated before they freshen, during transition, and to help maintain milk production. An easy-to-administer electrolyte, Goat BlueLite is palatable, acidified, and provides added energy sources and vitamins needed for use in dehydrated animals. A versatile and effective hydration product, Goat BlueLite helps to rehydrate and maintain normal body fluid and electrolyte balance to promote top performance.
When to Use
- To encourage dry matter intake
- To maintain hydration
- During times of heat stress
- Before, during and after transportation
Directions & Dosage
Topdress on feed at a rate of 1/2 ounce per head per day. For water use, mix 1 ounce per four gallons of water. Scoop Enclosed: Measures approximately 1 ounce when level.
Dextrose, Fructose, Sucrose, Glycine, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Acetate, Magnesium Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin, Niacin, Salt, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate (a form of Vitamin E), Saccharin Sodium, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Choline Bitartrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Maltodextrin, Calcium Silicate, Artificial Flavors, Blue #1.