Ceragyn Barrier Spray is a unique liquid formulation that upon contact begins to create a gel-like barrier on top of the infected area.
Directions & Dosage
Clean affected area of debris. After cleaning, spray on the affected area 1-2 times daily. Safe for all animals.
Purifect™, Purifect™, Methacrylol Ethyl, Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Ethoxydiglycol and Water.
- Ceragyns extended half-life allows for protection long after the first application
- Ceragyn is non-toxic, non-irritating, non- stinging, non-staining and has been shown to produce no sign of resistance after repeated uses
- Ceragyn starts working within seconds
- Highly effective against: bio- films, gram-positive and gram- negative bacteria, fungus, and enveloped viruses
- Dramatically accelerates wound healing by recruiting the immune system, binding endotoxins, and moderating the inflammatory response