Ceragyn Barrier Spray is a unique liquid formulation that upon contact begins to create a gel-like barrier on top of the infected area.
Purifect™ technology protects the barrier from bacterial, viral, and fungal infections, helping the barrier to provide an ideal environment to promote wound healing.
Directions & Dosage
Clean affected area of debris. After cleaning, spray on the affected area 1-2 times daily. Safe for all animals.
Purifect™, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol and Water.
- Ceragyns extended half-life allows for protection long after the first application
- Ceragyn is non-toxic, non-irritating, non- stinging, non-staining and has been shown to produce no sign of resistance after repeated uses
- Ceragyn starts working within seconds
- Helps eliminate infection and inhibit inflammation
- Highly effective against: bio- films, gram-positive and gram- negative bacteria, fungus, and enveloped viruses