Omegaderm is a unique veterinary formulation for dogs and cats that delivers high levels of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 5:1 ratio. This powerful product also contains vitamins A and E to soothe severe itching and heal dry skin. Omegaderm enhances natural organ defenses, restores skin integrity and improves hair coat quality so your little one can look and feel their furry best. With so many options to choose from, veterinarian recommended Omegaderm is the perfect trusted solution for ailing little ones.
Directions & Dosage
1. To open a packet, tear or cut along the perforation. 2. Squeeze the contents of the packet onto your pet's usual food and mix. 3. For use with a dermatological condition, give 1 packet per day. 4. For maintaining healthy skin and hair coat, give 1 packet every other day.
Sunflower Seed Oil, Cold Sea Fish Oils, Evening Primrose Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylated Hydroxyanisol, and Retinyl Palmitate
- EZ-dose packets delivering high levels of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids in a 5:1 ratio for healthy skin and coat support for dogs
- Also includes antioxidant vitamins A and E to support the skins normal defenses
- Enhances natural organ defenses, restores skin integrity, and improves hair coat quality
- A valuable asset in treatment plans for dermatological conditions with simple daily-administration
- Veterinarian recommended for dogs suffering from itchy skin known as pruritus