The Near Eastern wild cat is the ancestor and closest relative of all domestic cats. While years of breeding have produced different kinds of cats, the internal workings of wild and domestic cats remain unchanged so its no surprise that their food requirements remain the same too. In nature there are no synthetic supplements, so cats derive their complete nutritional needs naturally by consuming whole animals, which contain all of the nutrients they need to thrive. Thats why you wont find long lists of synthetic supplements in ORIJEN cat foods. Loaded with richly nourishing ratios of fresh poultry, organs and cartilage plus fresh whole fish and whole eggs, ORIJEN provides a natural source of virtually every nutrient your cat or kitten needs to thrive.
Deboned chicken, chicken liver, turkey liver, deboned turkey, whole eggs, arrowtooth flounder, turkey heart, whole atlantic herring, chicken heart, cod liver, dehydrated chicken liver, dehydrated turkey liver, dehydrated sardine, dehydrated chicken, dehydrated turkey, dehydrated herring, whole red lentils, whole chickpeas, whole green peas, whole green lentils, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, natural chicken flavor, apple fiber, lentil fiber, whole yellow peas, dehydrated pumpkin, dehydrated butternut squash, chicken cartilage, dried kelp, freeze-dried chicken liver, freeze-dried turkey liver, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, whole carrots, whole red delicious apples, whole bartlett pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, mixed tocopherols (preservative), thiamine mononitrate, chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
- 44% richly nourishing protein and 16% carbohydrates to nourish cats and kittens according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- Unmatched by any other dry cat food, 2/3 of ORIJENs meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives)
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey ratios of fresh whole fish (including meat, organs, and cartilage) provide virtually every nutrient your cat needs
- Infusions of freeze-dried liver enhance flavor and palatability naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty, even for picky cats
- Contains 10 3/4 lb of Fresh, Raw, or Dried Animal Ingredients