Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements Calming Care contains a strain of beneficial bacteria shown to help cats maintain calm behavior. The science behind their therapeutic products represents a collaboration among Purina nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
Directions & Dosage
Administer one packet daily under the supervision or direction of your veterinarian. Each package is 45 grams.
Bifidobacterium Longum, Vitamin E, Liver Flavor, Maltodextrin
Nutrition & Calorie Information
Protein - 540 mg 54.00%, Fat - 133 mg 13.32%, Carbohydrate - 228 mg 22.80%, Crude Fiber - 0.90 mg 0.09%, Calcium - 1.07 mg 0.11%, Phosphorus - 10.60 mg 1.06%, Sodium - 9.01 mg 0.90%, Chloride - 3.35 mg 0.34%, Magnesium - 0.79 mg 0.08%, Bifidobacterium longum - BL9991x109 CFU/Sachet, Calorie content - 3822 kcal/kg
- Improvement shown in cats displaying anxious behaviors such as pacing
- Proprietary use of probiotic strain BL999 to help cats maintain calm behavior
- Helps promote positive behaviors such as playing and seeking out social contact
- Helps cats cope with changes in routine and location and helps reduce sneezing associated with herpes virus
- Helps blunt cortisol, a marker of stress, and supports a healthy immune system