Vetericyn Plus Pink Eye Spray is specially formulated for irritated eyes. Based on advanced hypochlorous technology, Vetericyn Plus Pink Eye Spray is formulated at an appropriate pH level and will not burn or sting. Apply to eyes to provide relief from irritation, burning, stinging, itching, pollutants and other foreign materials. Also, use to wash away mucus secretions and discharge.
Directions & Dosage
Wipe away excess matter that may have collected in the corner of the eyes. Set nozzle to stream setting. Spray 3 times directly into each eye with Vetericyn Plus Pink Eye Spray. Apply 1-2 times per day until condition is no longer visible. No rinsing necessary. Use with damaged corneas should be under veterinary supervision.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (0.0150%)
Inactive: Electrolyzed Water, Sodium Chloride, Phosphates, Sodium Hypochlorite
- Used for pink eye, redness and irritation, discharge and drainage, and more
- Cost-effective, safe, and irritation-free alternative to medicated eye drops and antibiotics
- Ideal solution for flushing the animal's eyes of pollutants or foreign debris that may be causing irritation
- Keep on-hand for all your animal's eye care problems
- Easy-to-use spray application