Vetericyn animal wound and skincare products are innovative topical solutions for the care of wounds and irritations. This steroid free, antibiotic free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and will not harm healthy tissue. Vetericyn products are manufactured within an appropriate physiological pH range and will not sting when applied. Tests free for competitive animals. Vetericyn Wound & Skin Care is intended for OTC management of skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts and intact skin. Aids in speeding the healing process by debriding and cleaning wounds, cuts and lacerations. Vetericyn HydroGel is a thicker consistency that is best for dressings and areas requiring product to stay in place. HydroGel Spray is designed to remain in place to continue to fight infection, kill pathogens, increase oxygen supply and reduce inflammation, as well as act as a physical barrier to outside elements.
- 100% non-toxic and non-irritating
- No steroids, antibiotics, alcohols or tea tree oil
- Does not sting or irritate
- Safe to use around the eyes, ears, nose and mouth
- Does not harm healthy tissue
- Safe for environment and patient
- Can be used on all animal species, of all ages
- Does NOT stain clothing or furniture after application to animal
- No rinsing required after application to animal
- Safe for use in Dogs, Cats, Horses, Livestock, Birds, Reptiles, and other exotics
Directions & Dosage
Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Hydrogel at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing neccasary. Hydrogel is designed to stick to the site of application and evaporate slowly. No need to wipe away film or residue. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears, and eyes.
Active Ingredients:Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) (0.008%). Inactive Ingredients: Electrolyzed water (H2O), sodium magnesium fluorosilicate, boric acid (h2B03), sodium sulfate (Na2S04), sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl)