- ACANA Regionals Wild Atlantic dog food is nutrient-dense and high in protein, nourishing cats completely with whole, wild-caught mackerel, herring, Acadian redfish, silver hake, and flounder
- With rich inclusions of quality animal ingredients, ACANA cat food uses meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, delivering the nutrients cats need naturally
- Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and trust, from regional farms, ranches, and waters, and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw
- Grain-free, with no gluten, potato, or tapioca, common in today’s pet foods, ACANA cat food is crafted from whole, quality animal ingredients for a Biologically Appropriate diet that nourishes cats according to their natural, biological needs
- Age Range Description: All Life Stages
New England's cold Atlantic waters are renowned for their sustainable diversity of wild fish. Inspired by our rich marine heritage, ACANA Wild Atlantic is brimming with wild-caught fish that mirror your cat's evolutionary diet. Prepared in our Kentucky DogStar kitchens from America's best and freshest ingredients, ACANA Wild Atlantic is guaranteed to keep your cat healthy, happy, and strong.
Directions & Dosage
Every cat Is different. Feeding amounts will vary with age and activity. Use the chart on the package as an Initial guide and adjust amounts accordingly. Feed twice daily and always provide fresh clean water. Kittens: post-weaning (5 weeks old) feed 1/4 cup per lb of body weight, at 20 weeks feed 1/8 cup per lb of body weight. Use the chart as a guide by 52 weeks.
Whole mackerel, whole herring, whole redfish, silver hake, mackerel meal, herring meal, whole green peas, red lentils, pinto beans, cod meal, catfish oil, pollock meal, chickpeas, green lentils, whole yellow peas, herring oil, flounder, natural fish flavor, sunflower oil, lentil fiber, dried kelp, freeze-dried cod liver, whole pumpkin, whole butternut squash, kale, spinach, mustard greens, collard greens, turnip greens, carrots, apples, pears, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, choline chloride, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, vitamin K, mixed tocopherols (preservative), chicory root, turmeric, sarsaparilla root, althea root, rosehips, juniper berries, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
Crude protein (min.) 36 %
Crude fat (min.) 18 %
Crude fiber (max.) 4 %
Moisture (max.) 10 %
Dietary Starch (max.) 15%
Sugars (max.) 1.2%
EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.5 %
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.6 %
Calcium (min.) 1.4 %
Phosphorus (min.) 1 %
Magnesium (min.) 0.1%
Taurine (min.) 0.1%
Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1.8 %
Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 2.5 %
Total Microorganisms* (min.)
(Lactobacillus acidophilus Bifidobacterium animalis Lactobacillus casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.