Equimax Paste (Ivermectin 1.87%, Praziquantel 14.03%) is indicated for the treatment and control of tapeworms, large strongyles, small strongyles, pinworms, ascarids, hairworms, stomach worms, bots, lungworms, and threadworms. Formulated specifically for use in horses. Has been shown 100% effective against the most common species of tapeworms. Smooth, quick-dissolving paste. Proven safe for foals, breeding stallions, pregnant and lactating mares. A full dose contains enough active ingredients to treat horses weighing up to 1320 lb. Easy-to-use-and-handle syringe/applicator for more accurate dosing. Apple flavored.
WARNING! NOT SAFE OR APPROVED FOR HUMAN USE.
- Fda-approved, all-in-one dewormer that combines ivermectin and praziquantel.
- As effective as ivermectin against major parasites, as well as 100% effective against tapeworms.
- Can prevent tapeworm-associated colics, due to the control of a. Perfoliata.
- Contains enough smooth, highly palatable and quick-dissolving paste to treat horses up to 1,320 lbs. in a single application.
- May be used in horses 4 weeks of age and older.