- Provides fresh cows with yeast, calcium, niacin, and high levels of magnesium and potassium
- Supplements cows with essential nutrients they need post-calving to help meet the demands of lactation
- Many field trials have demonstrated YMCP's effectiveness throughout lactation
- Provides nutrients essential to maintain optimum peak milk while also helping to maintain health
- Highly palatable and non-abrasive formula
- Contains live yeast to support rumen function
- High levels of Yeast, Magnesium, Calcium, Potassium, and Niacin
- Contains four types of calcium (calcium lactate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium propionate, calcium carbonate)
- Contains calcium, derived from four different sources, including highly palatable and easy-to-absorb
- milk calcium which supports muscle tone of the uterus
- Magnesium is added to help the body absorb calcium
- Added potassium which is essential for energy metabolism and maintaining normal feed utilization
- Niacin is added per veterinary recommendation
When cows freshen, they lose a large reservior of the essential nutrients needed to get going and transition into lactation quickly. Offer support during recovery by giving Fresh Cow YMCP to boost levels of yeast, magnesium, calcium, potassium, and niacin. As one of the top transition products on the market, Fresh Cow YMCP can be supplemented immediately post-calving to provide support to the animal during the transition period to help maintain health and performance. More than just a tool to add nutrients, Fresh Cow YMCP provides everything needed to maintain optimum peak milk.
Fresh Cow YMCP contains four types of calcium (calcium lactate, tricalcium phosphate, calcium propionate, calcium carbonate) plus other key ingredients to give cows everything they need to support milk production, all in a palatable and non-abrasive product. With over a decade of proven results, Fresh Cow YMCP has shown it provides necessary support to fresh cows during the transition period, maintaining normal energy metabolism. Producers find that Fresh Cow YMCP is easy to supplement, has been shown to maintain peak milk production, and provides necessary support to the post-fresh cow.
When to Use
- Immediately post-calving for support during the transition into lactation
- To offer support during metabolic disorders including milk fever, hypocalcemia, ketosis, displaced abomasums, and retained placentas
- To maintain normal energy metabolism
- For cows that are energy deficient or have been off feed
- As a follow up to intravenus calcium administration to maintain calcium levels in the blood
- To support the cow during optimum peak milk
Directions & Dosage
Give entire contents of tube to fresh cow shortly after calving and repeat 12 hours later. Place tube in a dosing gun, remove the cap, and dispense contents into the back of the cow’s mouth while holding the head in an elevated position. Give time for the animal to swallow. Can also be used as a follow-up to intravenous calcium therapy. Do not use in cows which are unable to swallow.
Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Citric Acid (preservative), Magnesium Oxide, Dextrose, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Propionate, Propylene Glycol, Fructose, Betaine Hydrochloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Acetate, Silicon Dioxide, Glycine, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (source of Vitamin E activity), Ascorbic Acid, Folic Acid, Active Dry Yeast, Niacinamide, Maltodextrin, Ethyl Alcohol-Ethyl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate (preservative), BHT (preservative), Saccharin Sodium, Sorbic Acid (preservative), Dried Candida Rugosa Fermentation Extract, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Extract, Choline Bitartrate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Extract, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium bifidum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Diacetilactis Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Extract, Sodium Silico Aluminate, Natural and Artificial Flavors and Mixed Tocopherols (preservative).