- Unique vitamin/mineral liquid supplement formulated to help promote a healthy stomach and digestive system in the horse
- With herbal added ingredients, it is veterinary tested and endorsed
- Most cost-effective product that helps the hindgut as well as the foregut
- Not an antacid (it is itself mildly acidic)
- Does not block HCl production
Many horses can benefit from improvement in gastric health, but not all can afford the expense of traditional measures. GASTRIX is an excellent product by which you can help your horses digestive health without major expense. GASTRIX is NOT an antacid (it is itself mildly acidic) and does NOT block HCl production. As such it helps promote healthy digestion.
Directions & Dosages
Give 2 ounces with an oral syringe twice a day, (morning and evening), for 30 days.
Thereafter, 1 ounce, twice a day (morning and evening).
For equine use only.
Store at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of children.
Not for use in horses intended for food.
Do not exceed feeding instructions.
Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
Ascorbic acide, MSM, Apple pectin, Brewers yeast, Grape seed extract, Zinc gluconate.
Aloe vera concentrate, apple cider vinegar, cabbage powder, dong quai root powder, red ginseng, guar gum, gum Arabic, honey, licorice root powder, lemon juice, natural and artificial flavors, and colors, papaya leaf, slippery elm, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, water, xanthan gum.
GASTRIX- Guaranteed Analysis:
Vitamin C, min: 14600 mg/kg
Salt, min: 8150 mg/kg
Salt, max: 8590 mg/kg
Sodium, min: 3170 mg/kg
Sodium, max: 3450 mg/kg
Zinc, min: 19 mg/kg