Vetrimec Paste is used to treat parasites in horses. Consults your veterinarian before using. All horses should be included in a regular parasite control program with particular attention being paid to mares, foals and yearlings. Foals should be treated initially at 6 to 8 weeks of age, and routine treatment repeated as appropriate. Consult your veterinarian for a control program to meet your specific needs.
Vetrimec Paste effectively controls gastrointestinal nematodes and bots of horses. Vetrimec Paste provides effective treatment and control of the following parasites in horses.
Directions & Dosage
1. While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
2. Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
3. Make sure that the horses's mouth contains no feed.
4. Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
5. Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth.
6. Depress the plunger as fas as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
7. Immediately raise the horse's head for a few seconds after dosing.
1.87% – Anthelmintic and Boticide
- Vetrimec Paste (6.08 g)