- Supports sodium absorption
- Maintains energy
- Maintains a low abomasal pH to support healthy digestive tract
- Position stable - no stratification
- Meets recommendations of oral hydration product (Dr. Geof Smith, NCSU)
- Supplementation for sick calves
- First liquid buffered calf electrolyte on the market
- Nutrient Dense Liquid Concept - provides ease of supplementation
Calf diarrhea or scours continues to be a major health problem in calves less than 2 months of age (NAHMS Dairy Study). When treating calves with diarrhea, the use of oral rehydration products are an important tool for calf raisers. Five important goals for treating diarrhea are: Correcting dehydration, Correcting acidosis, Correctiong electrolyte abnormalities (Na, K, Cl), Reversing negative energy balance and Preventing the growth of pathogenic bacteria. BlueLite® Replenish is the first liquid, buffered calf electrolyte on the market formulated for the severly dehydrated calf. Providing oral rehydration with a better alkalinizing agent than sodium bicarbonate - help supplement lost nutrients during scours with BlueLite Replenish - for calves!
When to Use
- Scouring calves - Recommended for use during all stages of scours
- Calves slow to drink milk
- Signs of weakness and stress
- Multiple oral hydration support uses
Directions & Dosage
Provide 120 ml or 4 fluid ounces of liquid BlueLite Replenish into every 2 quarts of water consumed on a daily basis. In all feeding situations provide fresh water on a free-choice basis. Continue feeding BlueLite Replenish as necessary.
32 doses per gallon jug. If feeding calf milk replacer, provide 120ml or 4 fluid ounces into 2 quarts of water consumed on a daily basis.
Single Dose: Add entire bottle (4 oz) into every 2 quarts of water consumed on a daily basis.
Glucose, Electrolytes, Sodium Acetate, Glycine & Betaine