- Specifically developed for swine to help minimize the challenges of weaning and intestinal disturbances
- An excellent product for any feeder pig or farrow-to-finish operation that is concerned about the health and quality of their piglets
- An innovative combination of hydration support and specialized gut microbials that helps to reduce mortality, reduce treatments, increase average daily gain and wean weights
- Includes 4 billion CFUs/gram of live, naturally-occurring microorganisms
- Contains probiotics that can stay viable in water for up to 48 hours
- Provides consistent, reliable rehydration benefits
- Palatable and acidified
- Easy-to-use, water soluble formula
- Can be administered by water medicator or in feed
- Use with or without antibiotics
- Reduces potential for pathogenic overgrowth
- Helps to increase villus height
During times of weaning stress it is important to ensure that pigs receive critical nutrients and maintain proper hydration. Swine BlueLite 2Bw is a non-antibiotic, natural solution that has been shown to provide consistent and reliable benefits at weaning and for long-term intestinal health. This water soluble electrolyte provides three critical things: acidification, energy, and probiotics to give long term performance action, help to increase the average daily gain, and encourage feed intake.
Swine BlueLite 2Bw helps to minimize the challenges of weaning and intestinal disturbances with modes of action including competitive exclusion, lactic acid production, enzyme production, and production of antimicrobial agents. Through an innovative combination of hydration support and specialized gut microbials, producers find pigs have reduced mortality, reduced treatments, increased average daily gain, and wean weights. Swine BlueLite 2Bw is an excellent product for any feeder pig or farrow-to-finish operation that is concerned about the health and quality of their piglets. The probiotics used in Swine BlueLite 2Bw can stay viable in water for up to 48 hours when mixed with water, or used with feed and water antibiotics.
When to Use
- To stabilize and improve intestinal health
- To increase feed intake
- To support the immune system
- To reduce the use of antibiotics
- For performance advantage for sows and piglets
- To help weanlings get off to a fast and healthy start
- To help decrease mortality
Directions & Dosage
In Drinking Water - Mix 1 pound per gallon of stock solution. Set medicator to deliver at the rate of 1 ounce of this stock solution per gallon of drinking water. In Feed - Mix 250 grams (0.55 lb) per ton of complete feed. Use in feed or water for 5-7 days.