- Powerful combination of electrolytes and DFM's for hydration and digestive support
- Contains 2.5 billion CFUs (colony forming units) to help populate the gut with beneficial bacteria
- Helps to promote optimum digestion and helping to break down feed ingredients such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins
- Proper hydration helps to maintain body fluids and encourage water consumption
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Natural bacteria to promote gut health and metabolize enzymes for digestion
- Buffered electrolytes help reduce stress and dehydration
- Rehydration formula contains multiple energy sources and vitamin fortification
- Combines top quality bacteria by CHR Hanson and hydration innovation by TechMix
Bovine BlueLite 2Bw is the ultimate receiving product, combining the time-proven effectiveness of Bovine BlueLite plus the digestion supporting benefits of DFMs (direct-fed microbials). An easy-to-administer product, Bovine BlueLite 2Bw provides electrolytes, energy, and beneficial bacteria to enhance performance.
Bovine BlueLite 2Bw contains 2.5 billion CFUs (colony forming units) to help populate the gut with beneficial bacteria, promoting optimum digestion and helping to break down feed ingredients such as carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. By adding Bovine BlueLite 2Bw to daily rations during periods of stress, producers are able to increase feed and water intakes, while improving digestive health issues.
When to Use
- During shipping and at receiving
- For long haul cattle
- To encourage dry matter intake
- To maintain hydration
- In hospital pens
- During heat stress
Directions & Dosage
At receiving or during times of mild stress and environmental challenges feed 1 oz. (28.3 g) per head per day to provide 2.5 Billion CFU/oz. During periods of severe stress and environmental challenges feed 2 oz. (56.7 g) per head per day to provide 5 Billion CFU/oz. Apply 1-2 oz. per head to stock tank. One bag will provide enough BlueLite for 100 head of cattle at a 1 oz. consumption rate or 50 head at 2 oz. consumption rate.
Dextrose, Sucrose, Lactose, Fructose, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Calcium Silicate, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycine, Monosodium Phosphate, Magnesium Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Artificial Flavors, Blue #1.