Ceragyn Wound and Skin Formula is perfect to use on skin fungus, hot spots, rain rot, skin infections, burns, cuts, abrasions, ringworm, ulcerated wounds and more. Ceragyn Wound and Skin formula is perfect or a wide variety of problems that may afflict your pet and is a perfect addition to your pet's first aid kit, so order today!
- Accelerates natural healing with a formula that won't irritate pets
- Works on skin fungus, hot spots, rain rot, skin infections, burns, ringworm, and more
- Also available in 12 oz bottle!
Ceragyn Wound and Skin Formula Spray is the ideal solution to help your pet heal from a wide variety of wounds. Animals that live active lifestyles could suffer from a wide variety of wounds, parasites or injuries that, if left untreated, could be particularly harmful to your pet's well-being. The formula is made specifically not to irritate your pet when applied topically to manage dermal infections and skin conditions.
Directions & Dosage
Clean affected area of debris. Spray on affected area 1-2 times daily.
Purifecttm Technology , Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, Water
- Ceragyns extended half-life allows for protection long after the first application
- Ceragyn is non-toxic, non-irritating, non- stinging, non-staining and has been shown to produce no sign of resistance after repeated uses
- Ceragyn starts working within seconds
- Helps eliminate infection and inhibit inflammation
- Highly effective against: bio- films, gram-positive and gram- negative bacteria, fungus, and enveloped viruses.
I ordered this product because it was highly recommended by a pet pharmacist. I have started to use Ceragyn to help relieve my dogs itching from allergies and so far it has been doing the trick. Thank you Pet Wish Pros.