- Safe to use around the eyes, ears, nose, and mouth
- Safe for environment and patient
- Can be used on all animal species, of all ages
- Does NOT stain clothing or furniture after application to animal
- No rinsing required after application to animal
- Safe for use in Dogs, Cats, Horses, Livestock, Birds, Reptiles, and other exotics
Vetericyn animal wound and skin care products are innovative topical solutions for the care of wounds and irritations. This steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and will not harm healthy tissue. Vetericyn products are manufactured within an appropriate physiological pH range and will not sting when applied. Tests free for competitive animals. Vetericyn Wound & Skin Care Veterinary Formula is intended for the management of skin abrasions, lacerations, minor irritations, cuts, and intact skin. Aids in speeding the healing process by debriding and cleaning wounds, cuts, and lacerations.
Directions & Dosage
Move excess hair from the wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until the wound is healed. No rinsing necessary. No need to wipe away film or residue. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears, and eyes.
Active: Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) 0.024%
Inactive: Electrolyzed Water (H2O) 99.951%, Sodium Chloride (NaCl) 0.023%, Sodium Phosphate (NaH2PO4/Na2HPO4) 0.011%